With Korbyt Anywhere you have the ability to introduce branding to give your employee engagement platform a look and feel that is familiar to users. All branding is maintained in the settings in the Content Management System.
How to Update Branding
- In the Content Management System navigate to Settings using the gear icon in the upper right hand corner. On the General tab you will have several options available to you to brand your tenant.
- Select the General Tab
- Enter all information (defaults will be used if you leave any blank):
- Colors: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Colors are used throughout the Mobile App and Web Experience.
- Show Terms and Conditions: Update with your Company terms
- Logos: Horizonal (reserved for future use), Stacked and Favicon are used on Login Pages and Headers
- Icons: Custom Loader is used when pages are slow to load. Push Notifications and Urgent alerts are used in system generated notifications
- Backgrounds: Used on Login pages