In order to have Korbyt Media Players provision successfully and reach Korbyt in the cloud, the following requirements must be followed:
- The KDA needs to be assigned a DNS server from DHCP or manually.
- The KDA needs to be able to reach a DNS server(step 1) that can resolve our external domain name (*.korbyt.com)
- Port 443 Outbound – is required for the players to connect to Korbyt in the cloud.
- Port 443 Inbound – is required for access to the web interface of the players (from the customer’s INTERNAL network only, not inbound from the cloud)
- Port 880 Inbound for Data Adapters
- Port 881 Inbound for Data Adapters
- Whitelist Korbyt.com – *.korbyt.com will need to be whitelisted in order for subdomains and external sources to be able to be accessed.
- Note: Domain whitelisting must be used, as IP’s for Korbyt are dynamically assigned.
There may be additional network requirements if you have a custom setup.