Wipe the player
- Turn off the Chromebox.
- Put a paperclip (or pushpin) into the recovery button hole.
- Press down the recovery button with a paperclip while turning on the device.
- Press Ctrl + D.
- Press the recovery button with the paperclip again. The device reboots and displays a red exclamation point.
- Press Ctrl + D. The Chromebox reboots and starts the transition to developer mode. This clears all local data and takes approximately 10 minutes.
- At the startup screen, press the spacebar, and then press Enter to reboot the device and return to verified mode.
Enroll the player
- Reboot the Chrome device and follow the onscreen instructions until you see the sign-in screen. Don’t sign in yet.
- Before signing in to the Chrome device, press Ctrl+Alt+E to go to the enrollment screen.
- Enter the username and password from your Google administrator. Contact the Korbyt Support team for devices purchased from RMG.
- Click Enroll device. You’ll receive a confirmation message that the device has been successfully enrolled.
Provision in Korbyt
- Device will have a new provisioning token displayed on the screen.
- Enter new token to provision the device in Korbyt on the players page.
- Device will appear as new in the CMS
- Rename new device if required.
- Assign playlists.
- Delete ‘old version’ of the device from Korbyt