After reading this article the user will comfortably be able to create and configure the Microsoft Teams Element into a Layout inside Korbyt and learn the value of its configurable widgets.
The Teams Element allows the user to setup Microsoft Team in a layout. User can define the size of the element they want to display the team’s element.
- From the Dashboard → Signage → Layouts tab click on the “Add Layout” button.
- From the Layout Builder, find the Microsoft Teams Element button and drag it to the layout.
- The builder in the layout shows the Microsoft Teams that are currently active. In the example below, the Microsoft Team element displays three teams in the list.
- Click on the “Publish” button to save the element.
- Add a new team from the Microsoft Teams mobile app.
- Edit the new layout – after a new team is added in the Microsoft Teams mobile application, the Korbyt layout will update to display the newly added team.
- Preview the Korbyt layout to display the newly added Team.
- Any advanced features can be added/edited using the element properties.
- When done making the appropriate selections click on the “Publish” button.