Each user who logs into the Content Management System (CMS) has a role assigned to them that decides what actions they can perform.
The three separate services offered by Korbyt are present in such a way that a CMS Users needs to be assigned a role for each system they will be able to interact with.
They can be the same or different in each system.
An individual can be an Administrator of Digital Signage, and a Read Only User of Mobile & Web for Example
Below is a detailed chart of User Roles and what privilege’s they have in each system, but in General
- Tenant Administrator = Full access to System and Settings. Can create new CMS Users of any level and can Manage CMS User Groups
- Administrator = High Level Access to System and Settings. Can create new CMS Users that are below Administrator Level. Can’t Manage CMS User Groups
- Approver = No Access to Change System Settings or Players, but can view them. Can Create and Publish content , Can Edit Playlists
- Content Author = No Access to Change System Settings, Players, or Playlist but can view them. Can Create content, but have to submit for approval to make it seen
- Read Only = Can Only view content in system, no edit rights
- Launchpad(Signage Only) = Can create and publish, but only through approved launchpad templates. Has no access to other sections of the system
To open the chart document in a sperate tab CLICK HERE