Overview: What is the Reached Users Dashboard?
The Reached Dashboard shows you how many users have logged into Korbyt Anywhere. Use this dashboard to quickly find insights on how many users have logged in to Korbyt Anywhere at least once. Think of this as your adoption dashboard.
At the top of the dashboard are at a glance key performance indicators (KPIs) that allow you to quickly evaluate how many total users have joined Korbyt Anywhere. To further analyze patterns of behavior within your user community, you can filter the dashboard by dates, unit of time (day, week, month, year) and dimension (channel, user attribute). Keep in mind, these filters only apply to the graphs, not the KPIs
Joined Users by <Time Period>
The Joined Users by <Time Period> graph shows a trend analysis for the date range you have selected. Use this graph to compare time periods and look for trends. For example, you may choose to look at Joined Users By Month for the last 90 days. This graph will quickly show you how many users have joined each month for the last 90 days. You will easily see if your adoption rate is going up, staying flat or going down. Compare that to what you know about how many new hires you have and your overall adoption rate. You may see a decline in adoption which would indicate it might be a good time to reach out and encourage new logins.
Total Reached Users by <Time Period>
The Total Reached Users by <Time Period> graph shows a cumulative trend analysis for the date range you have selected. Use this graph to evaluate your overall join behavior. Look for a “hockey stick” in your first 90 days indicating a high rate of users logging in for the first time.
Total Reached by <Dimension>
The Total Reached Users by <Dimension> graph shows a cumulative analysis for the specific dimension you have selected. For example, you may want to review how many users have joined Korbyt Anywhere in each department.
How to use Reached Users?
- Select Reached Users in the Megamenu
- Set your date range by clicking in the date range selection box
- Choose from predefined ranges or select a custom range and hit apply. These dates will filter all three graphs on the Reached User Dashboard. Predefined ranges are:
- Last 30 days
- Last 60 Days
- Last 90 Days
- This Month
- Last5 Month
- Add filters to refine your search criteria. The filters apply to the Total Reached by Dimension graph only.
- Click on any bar in the graph for a deeper dive and to review Reach by user. See https://kb.korbyt.com/article/reached-users-report/ for more.