Why Should I Target My Resource?
When creating a Resource you will have the opportunity to target it to users by assigning one or more Audience(s). Any assigned Audience will see the Resource on theirResource Home Page in the Mobile and Web Experience. Administrators can order these resources by simply dragging and dropping the order from the resource page preview.
Use Resource targeting to:
- Reduce clutter of tools by specifically assigning what is relative to the users
- Give the user a way to quickly access their most important tools to be productive
- Help users easily find relevant content/documents
How do I Target Resources
- From the Resource Add/Edit page, press the button to Select Audience.
- Click on the audience(s) you want to Target
- Press the Add button to move your selected Audience(s) from the left column to the right column. You can highlight Audience(s) in the right column and press Remove to remove them from your Resource.
- After you have added your Audience(s) you will be able to see the number of targeted users immediately above the right column.
Select the Global Audience checkbox to make this Resource available for all Users