Why Should I Target My Category?
When publishing a category you will have the opportunity to target it to users by assigning one or more Audience(s). Any assigned Audience will see the Category on their Category Home Page in the Mobile and Web Experience. Once there, users can personalize their news feed by subscribing to categories containing relevant posts.
Use Category targeting to:
- Drive engagement by highlighting relevant content
- Maintain privacy by only sharing content to those who should have access.
- Help users easily find relevant content
How do I Target Categories
- From the Category Add/Edit page, press the button to Select Audience.
- Click on the audience(s) you want to Target
- Press the Add button to move your selected Audience(s) from the left column to the right column. You can highlight Audience(s) in the right column and press Remove to remove them from your Category.
- After you have added your Audience(s) you will be able to see the number of targeted users immediately above the right column.
Select the Global Audience checkbox to make this Category available for all Users