How to Add / Import Employee
To Add an Employee
- Under KorbytGO–> Click “Employee,” then click on the “Add Employee” button.
- When Adding an employee there are four sections that need to be filled in. Account, Contact Info, Audience and Metadata.
- The Account tab, requires all fields to be filled in. This is where the Name, Last Name, Email and password information is added. Make sure to check the option for KorbytGO Administrator if the user is one.
- The Contact tab requires all fields to be filled in. Here is where the Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country Name, and telephone information is added.
- The Audience section is where all the available audiences are listed. In order for content to display in Korbyt InView, an Audience has to be selected.
NOTE: The audience has to be created first to be available in the list of options. The steps on how to Create an Audience are listed on a different article (How to Create an Audience). In this example the Audience is already created all that is needed, is for it to be selected.
- User also has the option to fill the Metadata section.
- When all the steps are completed, click on the “Create” button.
How to Import an Employee
- Under Dashboard –> KorbytGo–>Employee, click on the “Import Employee” button.
- When the Import New Employees window opens the user has the option to choose the CSV file.
- If the user does not have a CSV file, an example CSV file can be downloaded.
- Below is a picture of the downloaded sample CSV. The sample file has to be updated with the correct employee(s) information.
- When choosing the .CSV file, navigate to where it is stored. Select it and click “Open.”
- Next, click on the “Validate and Review” button.
- Once validated, click on the “Import” button.
- At this point the import is complete
- Search for the employee to make sure it can be found.