This document is intended to show a variety of video wall implementation architectures as examples of what is possible. These examples are dependent on third party hardware and may not be supported as a result.
- Korbyt Layouts allow custom resolutions to fit any screen size or aspect ratio
- Korbyt Layouts allow multiple different types of content/elements to be displayed across multiple extended outputs at the same time.
- The simplest approach to building a video wall with Korbyt is having a single media player feed a video wall, with a single Layout stretched across the entire wall. Via the Layout Builder, you can have each section of the wall show different content, or easily recombine the wall to display a singular piece of content.
- Q. What is the difference between a mirrored output and an extended output?
- A. Mirrored outputs means that every screen shows the same content. Extended outputs means that every screen is considered a unique display, while still being part of the whole.
- Q. Are Korbyt Media Players compatible with most commercial video wall hardware?
- A. Yes, as long as the hardware supports HDMI 2.0 input.
- Q. Does Korbyt support Brightsign Video Sync?
- A. Yes, we natively support Brightsign Video Sync configuration in the Korbyt CMS on up to a 3×3 video wall
Click here to view the PDF of Video Wall Configuration Examples, or scroll through the diagrams below
Video Wall Configuration PDF