What‘s New in KORBYT® 2.2?
Korbyt 2.2 was released on March 27, 2020, introducing numerous enhancements to the Korbyt CMS UI, and InView / KGo Desktop.
Our goal is to constantly improve the Korbyt experience, listening to our customer requests and providing frequent platform updates to accommodate market demands.
- Posts UI enhancements to facilitate getting a Post created and pushed to end users.
- Added support for Importing Layouts as Messages.
- Added support for sharing a layout in Sonar.
- Added analytics data on the Surveys page.
- Removed the card view.
- Added new widget to show the 5 newest items in the marketplace.
- Added new E3 content to the Marketplace.
- Retain previous builder settings in Layouts/Messages.
- Landscape/Portrait mode.
- Added confirmation before removing content from the Player page.
- Added Playlist element support for playing dynamic playlists more than 1 time.
- Added additional support for Inview/KGo desktop.
- Added support for Posts and User Posts in KGo desktop.
- Not supported in InView.
Additional 2.2 Hot-fixes and Updates
- Better cleansing of the HTML tags.
- Fixed KorbytGO Post description over writing when using Full Screen.
- Fixed Editing of KorbytGO Messages.
- Fixed KorbytGO Webform app blank screen with long webform apps.
- Added support for Carousel in messages.