This release will be made available after 5 pm central time on December 1, 2022
New, Enhancements, and Fixes
Content Management System
- Storage capacity Used / Total now listed in Media Manager
- Enhanced parameter control on YouTube element specifically closed captions
- Ease of Use: Convert Layouts to Predefined Layouts so that they can be used in external links and Launchpads.
- Added ability to fix message aspect ratio
- Added support for Desktop app visibility tracking – which allows the admin to run reports and see length of time that the desktop app is running in the foreground of the end users machine.
- Updated push notification processor to ensure push notifications are sent when the application is closed
- Deep links will land on the News Feed page. Users will see a dot next to the notification page. Click on the notifications and then on the post to open the Full-Page view
- Urgent alerts with push notifications will be at the top of the news feed
- Push Notifications deep link tot he Full-Page view of the item