The XML JSON Viewer Element gives an easy way to add a JSON source of information to a display.
For detailed manipulation or large data sets a dedicated Data Adapter will be the best implementation.
A dedicated JSON Template is available when creating a Data Adapter.
To use the XML JSON Viewer Element
- Open the Mega Menu and in the Content column select Layouts
- Create a new Layout, or Edit an Existing Layout
- In the Builder Tool, click and drag the XML JSON Viewer Element from the control panel to the canvas
- Select the gear icon by hovering over the top right corner of the element and then selecting “Edit Element.” A new row of icons will appear above the element.
- Use the Available Option to build your form
|Add XML/JSON Data set the link or text data source that will be viewed|
|Bold sets the text to be bold|
|Italic sets the text to be italic|
|Underline sets the text to be underlined|
|Font Size set the font size for the whole form.|
|Font Family sets the font choice for the form|
|Padding adjusts the text padding throughout the form|
|Color sets the text color|
|Alignment sets the text alignment to left, center, and right|
|White Space sets the wrapping behavior for how the text will act in spaces|
|Image Sizing sets the way images will display Cover or Contain and % image size adjustments|
|Video Controls sets Loop, Autoplay, Audio Mute and Control Icon behavoirs|
|Paging Settings sets paging if multiple pages of data are needing to be presented|