Requires an MS Teams account that you will log into through a popup connecting to that account.
Creates an element that can be linked to a specific MS Teams Live Event.
To Use the Tems Live Event Element
- Navitage to Layouts by opening the Mega Menu and in the Content column click on Layouts
- Either create a new layout or edit an existing layout
- Drag the Teams Live Events Element tile to the canvas
- When you drag the Teams Live Events element onto a Layout the system will popup a Microsoft sign-in screen
You may need to disable pop-up blockers
If your web browser has your credentials stored, this popup might close on its own
- Once logged in you will use the Gear Icon in the upper right corner of the element to open the Edit Element controls
- After Selecting Edit Element you will have a drop-down where you can enter the Live Event information
- The option to reference the Embedded HTML link is also present
- You can then resize the Meeting Element to be the area of the screen you wish it to take
- Then Publish your Layout and schedule it to screens with a Playlist
- The schedule of this layout and playlist should coincide with when the meeting will be live and should be seen