What is the Image Element?
The Image Element allows you to place an image from your Korbyt Media Library in a Layout.
Image Element options
When you first drag the Image Element onto your canvas, a dialog will come up with your Korbyt Media Library. Find the image you would like displayed and click the checkbox next to it. Scroll to the bottom right corner of the dialog and click Save.
You can now adjust the following options:
Brings up your Korbyt Media Library so you can pick a different image to be displayed in this element.
Displays the image in a repeating grid that fills the area of the image element. This is useful for creating a background of small square images. You can select a few different Repeat options:
- no-repeat – Displays just a single image inside your element.
- repeat – Displays the image in a repeating grid that fills the area of the image element.
- repeat-x – Displays the image in a repeating row across the length of the image element.
- repeat-y – Displays the image in a repeating column down the height of the image element.
Pushes your image to the right or down from the top left corner of the element. The offset is configured in percentage.
Note: If you don’t notice a change after applying your Offset, ensure that your size is set to Auto
Changes the size of your image within the Image element. Available options are:
- cover – Fills the element with your image and adjusts when you resize the Element.
- contain – The image is scaled to maintain aspect ratio while staying within the Element.
- auto – The image will display full size and adjusting the Element size around it will crop the image from the tp left corner. If the Element is sized larger than the image, the image will stay horizontally centered within the Element area.
- manual – Allows you to size the image yourself using percentages.
Applies custom levels of image filters to your image.