In this guide, we will provide all the information needed to show how to create a SharePoint Office 365 Documents Adapter.
Below is the information and files that will need to be gathered prior to completing the Adapter creation and configuration in your Korbyt Tenant.
- Navigate to https://portal.azure.com and log in with valid credentials.
- Use the search bar to bring up “Azure Active Directory”
- From the left sidebar select “App Registrations” and select “New Registration” at the top of the main work-space.
- Enter the name for your App, make sure “Supported Account Types” is set to “Accounts in this organizational directory only (Single Tenant)”, and in the Redirect URI set the drop-down to “Web” and the URL field to “https://www.korbyt.com/oauth/sharepoint_adapter_redirect” and select Register.
- From the left sidebar select ”Certificates & Secrets”.
- Select upload certificate and upload it into Azure.
- Find the Directory ID from your Azure Portal. — Go to Azure Active Directory->Properties.
- Find your application ID from your Azure Portal. — Go to Azure Active Directory->App Registrations.
- Navigate to your Korbyt tenant.
- Upload your certificate file to the media library root.
- Find your Azure Tenant ID (ie: 4ba1eb2c-164a-3713-bc17-821361d*****)
- Find your Azure Application ID (ie: 75131a49-327b-332b-7844-3532ba1*****)
- Find APP Registrations, go to API Permissions, and verify Microsoft Graph has User.Read and Sharepoint has AllSites.Read with Type Delegated. Add if not listed.
- Find the SharePoint Sites & Folders Key you want to use (ie. University)
- Find the JSON Path Key and Values you want to use. (ie. Value: IT Views: Key: sites/maestro/ Value: Shared%20Documents)
- Find the SharePoint View you want to use (ie. AdapterTest)
Guide to creating the adapter in your Korbyt tenant:
- Navigate to your Korbyt Tenant
- Open the Mega Menu and then in the Advanced section click on Data Integration
- Click on the Create Adapter Button.
- Type in an Adapter Name into the Adapter Name field and Select Template as the Adapter Type
- Then click the “Next” button in the lower right-hand corner of the Create Adapter Screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to fill in all of the information collected in the previous section.
- You will also need to click on the “SharePoint Sites & Folders” button to populate your JSON Paths.
- You also can also add any tags you would like to be included on the SharePoint images and adjust the refresh Interval here before clicking the “Save & Create” button to complete creating the adapter.
- Once your adapter is created you can activate it on the Advanced -> Data Integration page of your tenant.
- Once activate barring any errors generated due to incorrect settings you can click on the Eye icon to see the collected data in the adapter.
Once you have completed adding the SharePoint Office 365 Document adapter and activating it you can now display documents collected in a layout.