The Steps below will walk the user on how to set/change the time zone using the BSN.Cloud and via Korbyt CMS.
- Login to the BSN.CLOUD, an account is needed (Signup is free). If you don’t have one you should be able to create one.
- From the Admin Tab go do the Device Setup Library:
- Edit the setup being used by the device, which could be the “default device”:
- Verify or Change the time zone, to the desired one
- Click on the Update Setup File in Library
- Click on the Admin dropdown to go to Device Provisioning
- Select the Device and Click the Apply Setup Button
- Select the Device Setup you edited
- Click on the Apply Setup button
- Click on the Network tab
- Access the Player Support Page by clicking on the Setting Cog on the Device listing
- Go To the Control Tab
- Click on the Update button in the Reprovision Device
- Click OK to confirm the reprovisioning and wait for the device to reboot
- To complete setting up the TimeZone, Connect to the Korbyt tenant
- Select the BrightSign player and click on Edit
- Under the Customer Properties select the “Set TimeZone”
- Click on the drop down and Select the desired time zone
- Under Actions click on the Reboot button to reboot the player
- Check the Option for “Next Hearbeat and click on Send Reboot button.