The Agent logs can be obtained and review within your CMS. The steps below will walk the user through how to obtain and review those logs. Please note that the player has to be in an Active state in order for us to be able to obtain the logs.
Steps on how to Obtain the Agent Log
- Login to the Tenant
- From the Signage –> Players tab, find and select the desired player
- Click on the edit button
- From the Actions section on the edit window of the player, click on the Get Log button.
- Pending Action will will display the schedule Get Log.
- Keep clicking on the refresh button until the pending action disappears. When it disappears from the pending action this means that the Agent Log has been downloaded from the player into the CMS.
Steps on how to review the Agent Log
- Once you have completed the steps above, in the player properties window of your CMS select the Player Logs tab.
- From the player logs tab the user can click on the drop down and select the date of the logs – if more than one set of logs were generated. After selecting the specified date, the list with the logs will be displayed as shown below.
- After selecting the log files it can also be filtered by Level. Below are some examples, showing what the logs can be filtered by. Selecting All it will display all the entries.
- By Selecting Debug, it will only display debug entries, etc.
- By selecting the desired level, the user should be able to review the Agent logs available.