How to update Password
On the Korbyt Login page you will find the Forgot Password link. The password to access the Cloud or Hybrid tenant can be modified using the steps below. The passwords can be reset using google chrome browser window. We recommend using incognito window if you have any issues. Steps to use both options are listed below
Google Chrome regular window Password Reset
- Open the login window by clicking on the link to the tenant (https://www.korbyt.com/login). this link is an example, but each tenant will have their own login link.
- The login window will appear, do not login
- Make sure to enter the e-mail address associated with your account and click on Forgot Your Password?
- After clicking on Forgot Your Password another window will open.
- Enter the email to send the request and click on Send Password Reset Link.
- A notification will Appear click OK
- An email will be sent with instructions. Below is how it shows on the inbox once received.
- This is the content of the email once is opened
- From the e-mail content click on the RESET PASSWORD link. This will cause it to open a new window In Google Chrome
- The Reset Password form appears. Enter the email (used for the login) and the new password and click on Reset Password
- If successful password update, a notifications will appear. at this point user is able to login with new password
- If failure to update a notifications will appear.
- At this point if failure to update we recommend using Chrome Incognito window.
Steps On how to open Incognito Window to do a Password Reset
Occasionally the password will fail to update with using regular Google chrome window. When this happens we will recommend attempting to change the password using Google Chrome incognito window.
- From the last step above, the password fail to update using regular Google Chrome window
- COPY the link on that window where it failed, highlighted on example below
- Open a new Google Chrome Incognito Window by clicking on the Three dots and select New Incognito Window option from the drop down menu
- On the new Incognito Window, now paste the Link that was just copied on step above and paste Enter
- The Reset Password form appears. Enter the email (login) and the new password and click on Reset Password
- A notification will display that password has been successfully updated
- At this point user should be able to login to the tenant using the new password
- If for some reason still fail to update, please give our tech support team a call at (1 877 789 8324) or email us: email@example.com for further assistance.