After reading this article, the user will be able to create a CSV Adapter
- Save the table in a CSV format. The sample below is tab delimited
- This is another sample of how data can be added:
- The file will need to be uploaded into the Korbyt media library manually or through one of the couriers.
- Once the CSV file is in the Korbyt media library, you can create the adapter.
- Name the adapter and select Template. Press ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select the CSV template.
- Input the CSV option and update interval, then select the CSV file location.
- Select ‘Define DB table’ and input the field names, field types and define a primary key.
- Select save to save your DB table fields
- Select ‘Save & Create’ to create your adapter.
- Once the adapter is created, Select ‘activate’.
- Select preview to see the CSV table that was just created.
NOTE: Once the CSV file is updated, make sure you overwrite the existing file in the media library instead of deleting it and then putting a new one. Otherwise it will not have the same file location and will stop functioning until the file location is updated in the CSV adapter.
How to view / edit the CSV file within the tenant
- Edit the CSV Data Adapter
- From the Template Configuration copy the CSV file URL
- Paste the URL at the end of the tenant URL
- An excel file will appear at the bottom of the page and it will have to be open, or it will actually open.
- Once is open the file can be edited (add or remove data).
- Save the csv file and re-import back to the tenant onto the Media Library