There are multiple ways to update a users password in Korbyt Go.
- You can update it in the app, on the main app screen, click on the Profile button in the bottom right hand corner:
- Then click on the “Password” link on your Profile page.
- You will be prompted to change your password:
- If you need to see what you are typing in you can click on the “Eye” Icon to show the text you have typed into a field:
- If you mistype something and try to submit using the “Save” button it will prompt you with a failure message:
- After entering the correct information and hitting “Save” you will see a Password Changed Successfully dialogue box:
- Congratulations, you have successfully updated your password in the Korbyt GO Mobile App.
An alternate way of adjusting your password is by requesting a link be sent to your email to reset your password from the main login page on the App.
- On the sign-in page click the “Forgot Password” link:
- You will be prompted to enter your account email address:
- After entering your email address and pressing the “Submit Button” an email will be sent to your email address with a link to reset your password:
- Clicking the link in the email will take you to a “Password Reset” page:
The last and final way to change a password is to have your Korbyt Tenant Administrator change your password in the Korbyt CMS under “Korbyt Go” -> “Employees” area.