Below are hot keys used for configuration and troubleshooting your Korbyt media players. In order for these to work, a keyboard must be connected to the physical device.
Please note: some of these options are also available remotely from the player edit page within Korbyt or the Korbyt Kompass mobile application.
These hot keys are supported for Korbyt Digital Appliances and Korbyt Windows Players only.
- Open Debug Toolbar: Ctrl + Alt + D
- Clear Content Cache: Ctrl + Alt + C
- Toggle Identity Panel: Ctrl + Alt + P
- Toggle Network Overlays: Ctrl + Alt + N
- Toggle QR Code: Ctrl + Alt + Q
- Reset Provisioning: Ctrl + Alt + Z
- This does not de-provision the player, this removes the server URL within the configuration page and resets the configured provisioning from Korbyt.
- Reboot Device: Ctrl + Alt + R
- Quit and Re-Launch Player Application: Ctrl + Alt + X
Rotate Display Orientation
- 0 degrees : Ctrl + Alt + Up-Arrow
- 90 degrees: Ctrl + Alt + Left-Arrow
- 180 degrees: Ctrl + Alt + Down-Arrow
- 270 degrees: Ctrl + Alt + Right-Arrow