Korbyt is actively responding to the reported vulnerabilities found within the Apache Log4j version 2.0-2.17.1 release (see this article from CISA for additional information on 2.14 and this article from CVE for additional updates). While the large majority of Korbyt customers are not affected, we are recommending the below to avoid any risk or threat by this vulnerability.
- Customers that utilize on-premises or a hybrid system that utilize Genesys adapters will need to update as soon as they can to address any possible system risks.
- The Korbyt technical support team will be reaching out to assist with these upgrades
- All other on-premises and Hybrid customers should also update to the latest version to avoid any future risk
- For our SaaS solution, the needed patch has been applied. No action required from customers on this solution.
- Customers utilizing our legacy Symon products, there is no current or future risk associated with this vulnerability.
We thank you for your patience as these upgrades are completed. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach us at:
Korbyt Support 844-858-9585/ email@example.com
Legacy Symon 877-789-8324/ firstname.lastname@example.org