What is the Builder Tool?
- The Builder provides content authors and Korbyt users of all skill sets the ability to quickly build dynamic visual interfaces. Authors drag and drop content elements into fixed or re-sizable layout zones.
- Examples of some elements that can be added and edited in builder include:
- Scrolling Ticker – Allows content authors to add a scrolling ticker to a Layout. Users enter text, apply styles, and adjust the scrolling direction and speed.
- RSS Feed – Korbyt supports the use of RSS based content feeds as a content source for news, weather, stocks and other types of external content. The RSS Feed module allows content authors to designate a feed’s appearance type (scrolling or paging), set the feed URL, set the number of content items, set the content duration, and apply styles.
- Image Carousel – Provides content authors the ability to add multiple content items from the media library to an image carousel. Authors set the item transition type, duration, and order of appearance.
- Data Tables – Content Authors use the Data Tables element to add both static and dynamic tables to Korbyt layouts. Data Tables may contain data aggregated from external data sources and allow Korbyt users to create powerful visual dashboards that increase engagement and improve performance.