The Media Manager is the central library where all assets are stored and categorized by folder. Assets can be image, video, audio, and document files. When assets aren’t directly uploaded using the Media Manager, they’re automatically stored in the Root folder within the Media Manager. For more information about the specifications for each asset, see Asset Specifications.
The Media Manager also supports Pixabay so that users creating posts can have access to royalty, free, and high quality imagery.
To upload media into the Media Manager:
- Access the Media Manager by clicking the hamburger icon and navigating to Content > Media Manager.
- Click Import Media.
Assets are automatically uploaded into the folder that you have open within the Media Manager. You should ensure that the appropriate folder is open before importing assets.
- Upload the necessary assets by:
- dragging and dropping files.
- clicking Browse or Choose File to select files from your computer.
- selecting files from a cloud drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
The file will load.
- If you want the system to check for existing assets when attempting to upload the new file, select the Overwrite media if file already exists checkbox.
- Enter the appropriate tags in the Tags text field.
- Enter the appropriate copyright information in the Copyright text field.
- Click Save.