Adding Players or Player Groups
In order to be able to see a player in Korbyt, it will need to be provisioned first. Korbyt gives the option to provision a single player or provision a group of players
How To Add a Player
- Under the Dashboard expand Signage to be able to see the option for Players.
- Select Players to open the Players window
- There are two options to provisioned a player(s): Provision Player, to be able to provision a single player and Bulk Provision to provision a more than one player at the time.
- Click on the Provision Player button
- On the Provision player window that appears enter the Provisioning Token.
- Click on the Validate to make sure the Token is correct
- Click on Provision to complete the action
The Player will be listed on the Players window
- Click on Bulk Provision button
- To be able to provision a bulk of players a CSV file is needed
- Korbyt gives the option to download a sample CSV file
- Once the CSV file is selected click on Validate and Preview
Sample CSV File
- The CSV file can be opened in Excel
- The sample file provides the information that is needed in order to create your own CSV file
- Add all the needed information and save the file in order to be able to use it
How to add Players Groups
- Under the Dashboard expand Signage to be able to see the option for Player Groups.
- Select Players groups to open the Player Groups window
- Click on Add Player Group button