With the steps below you can create and configure KorbytGO Rewards. Rewards can be use for customer point reward values to certain action within employees in KorbtGo platform.
Edit Reward Hierarchy
- From Dashshboard –>KorbytGO –>Rewards, click on Edit Reward Hierarchy button.
- The Edit Reward Hierarchy step has to be done first.
- On the Edit the Reward Hierarchy is where the Reward Levels and Point Value are created. This way when the user gets to actually adding the rewards, these options are available on the drop-down list.
- Click on the + sign to Add Reward Level (as many rewards levels as the user needs can be added).
- Name the Reward Level 1 (enter the desired name), Enter the Point Values (points given for this level).
- Click on the Add Reward to select what rewards will be give.
- On the Add reward, Give the Name, Short Description and select an Image. Click save.
- Once the reward levels and it reward options are added, the user should be able to complete the action by clicking on the Save button.
- Below is an example of how the reward system will look with some levels added.
- From Dahashboard –>KorbytGO –>Rewards, click on Add Reward.
- The window to Add rewards opens. Enter the Name, Optional for (short description, Long Description), and select the Reward Level from the drop-down list.
- To Add an image click on the Image selector button.
- The Picture below shows how the image shows once it has been added.
- To Remove an image click on the Clear Image button.
- When ready to complete the Add Reward action click ob the Save button.
- On the list of rewards created the new one should display (search for it by the name). It should show Active. It can Deactivated, Edited or Deleted.