How to Get Started
You can find the Web Experience at https://Korbyt.com/kaw . The first time you login, you will enter your unique company code followed by your login credentials. Your organization will provide you with both the company code and your credentials. Note you may be asked to use multifactor authentication.
Navigating Korbyt Anywhere
Use the navigation icons in the header to quickly jump between News, Resources, Categories, Notifications and Search. The dynamic search function allows you to find Posts, Categories and Resources and deep link to results. Access your profile in the top right corner of the header to update your Avatar. Use the hamburger menu to quickly get to your personalization options. These include:
- Subscriptions: Categories you have subscribed to
- Bookmarks: Posts you have marked to find later
Engaging with Posts
Korbyt Anywhere provides multiple options for engaging with your organization. You will find the engagement options under each post (if enabled).
- Clicking the heart lets the post author know that their content is engaging. See who has already liked the post by clicking the number.
- Commenting on a post allows you to express your voice. Join conversations by replying or bring in others by @mentioning them.
- Be an advocate! Share posts outside of the corporate through LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Bookmark favorite posts for future reference and easy recall