Within the Korbyt Anywhere Settings page, there are specific sections that pertain to Signage and Desktop(previously Inview) users.
The applicable settings tabs are General, Signage, Inview, Couriers, Predefined Layouts, and Screen Control.
Information on Couriers can be found here.
- Content Expiration Notification
- This general setting allows for the administrator to configure notifications for content expiration. The content expiration is found inside the media manager when you go to edit an asset. This allows for content to expire that is out there displaying on signage if the user wishes to set this expiration date. A notification will be fired off via email once content expires so the content admin knows when items will start disappearing from their content scheduling.
- Allowed Domain Names
- This general setting allows for the administrator to control what email domains are allowed for sign in to the Korbyt Anywhere CMS.
- Courier Settings
- These general settings allow the admin to enable different types of couriers for the Courier Page to use.
- Launchpad Settings
- Enable Launchpads
- This setting allows for the Launchpad feature to be enabled for use.
- Enable Validity Dates
- This setting allows the admin to enable dates for the launchpad user. These dates allow the launchpad user to set a start and end time to the launchpad for playback.
- Space Management Minutes notification
- This setting allows the admin to set how far in advance the upcoming reservation email is sent to the user who reserved a space. This email reminds the user to go and check in for their reservation and includes a link to the check in screen.
- Enable Launchpads
- Player Location Map
- This setting allows the admin to embed a custom map. Typically users will have an ArcGIS map already implemented and wish to use it within the Korbyt Anywhere dashboard.
- Player Metadata
- This setting allows the admin to configure the custom metadata for the digital signage players.
- Control what the name of this metadata field is. Typically labels are used for dynamic player groups or for dynamic content assignment. Users will typically use metadata to identify individual players by their location or what content they are showing.
- The type field allows for easier value input for the user updating the player metadata. The admin can configure a field as text, number, boolean value, or as a lookup field.
- Dashboard Map
- Any player metadata field can be configured to display on the dashboard map within Korbyt Anywhere. Once enabled, when a user highlights a player pin on the map, this field will display as one of the quick info fields on the modal.
- Application Icons
- This setting allows for admins to control what icons/buttons the end user will see within their desktop application on the top left hand corner of the application. Buttons that can be enabled or disabled include: the move/grab icon, flip orientation icon, refresh icon, and message picker icon.
- System Tray Options
- This setting allows for admins to control what options the end user has in the system tray of their machines task bar. Options for enabling or disabling include: exit, logout, docking, refresh, clear cache, snooze notifications, change password, always on top, and notifications.
- Submission Notification
- This setting allows admins to enable email notifications once a predefined layout is submitted.
- Custom Form Fields
- These settings allow admins to configure what fields are required in the predefined layout form. They can also add custom fields configure the order of the form fields from here.
- Custom Form Style
- These settings allow admins to stylize their form to match their branding. This is very useful if they are embedding a form on an internal website and need it to match the website style.
- Auto Publish
- This setting allows admins to enable the auto publish feature for predefined layouts. This means that once enabled, the content approvers do not need to approve and publish the layouts before they can display on their signage screens.
- Screen Control Commands
- This setting allows the admin to custom configure screen control commands to media players that accept these types of commands. On, Off, Mute, and Un-Mute are currently supported.