In this article we will walk the user step by step on how to setup of modify the Media Manager Folder Permissions.
- A user group will need to be created first
- The user will need to be added to the group
- Navigate to Content –> Media Manager
- On the Media Manager click on the Root main folder and on the right side select the Folder where permissions are being modified.
- Click on the Lock button to open the user Group Access. On this window select the user group name being authorized to have access to the selected folder.
- Click on the OK button to apply the changes