After reading this article, the user will be able to add color as a threshold from an already configured subscription /adapter to a layout.
- Once you have set up your subscription, you can expand the subscription by clicking here.
- Click and hold on ‘Entire Subscription’ and drag it to the desired location in your layout.
- You can edit the element by selecting the gear in the upper right corner and select ‘edit element’.
- Select the last option ‘Thresholds’.
- Select ‘Change Color’ and input the color threshold options.
- You can view the threshold you set up by selecting manage thresholds.
- After you save the element, you can preview the layout to view the color thresholding you just set up.