On the Dashboard > Expand the KorbytGo Panel, select MESSAGES.
Once Messages pane is expanded, the Messages option is listed at the top. Click on the “Add Message”.
Select from the templates list given. You have a choice of selecting the Default, using a Pre-Built template, a fixed message, an External Message or to Import a Message (previously created as a Korbyt Message)
Add New Message Options Drop-Downs
- If selecting the default template: the options include: Naming a message, entering tags, and your choice of layouts (on the right side).
- Note: you must select a ‘template’ or you will not be allowed to create the message otherwise.
- If selecting a prebuilt template, there are up to three choices of prebuilt templates. You are also given the option to render a message name and provide tags to your message.
- If selecting a fixed message, in addition to catering to one of four dimension you may customize the dimension to you chose. You are also given the option to render a message name and provide tags to your message.
- If selecting an external message, you may select a zip file to import. You are also given the option to render a message name and provide tags to your message.
- If selecting to import a Korbyt Message you may select it by clicking on ‘choose file’, searching for the zip file.
- Unlike other options, you are not given the choice to render a name or provide tags to your message when importing Korbyt Messages
Once selecting the desired option click the Create button and you will enter the designer which will allow you to customize your message.
Once the Message is created, it will be listed on the Messages tab
To Edit the Message
Find the desired message to edit via tags or the message name.