What is a Mini App?
A Mini App is simply a container within the KorbytGO mobile application. The app allow a content author and/or administrator to create a custom application targeting a certain themes like Announcement, How to Videos, Surveys, Safety Messages etc. These contents are accessible via the Go-To section withing the KorbytGo mobile application.
To create an App
- Login into Korbyt and click KorbytGo on the navigation panel on the left hand side.
- Select Apps from the expand menu list.
- Click Add App in the top left corner.
- Complete the default settings for the App – settings description below.
- App Type: is for the type of content that will be available within the App i.e. Campaign(s), Post(s) etc.
- Description: is handy to provide description of the purpose of the App so other content author(s) authors and/or administrator(s) can know what the what the APP is used for.
- App Color: is the for the background color of the App.
- App Name: is the specific name of the App e.g. Announcements, Videos etc.
- Tags: are key words that can be used to search and find App(s).
- App Icon & Font Color: is used to changed the default background color and text color of the selected icon
- Select Icon Image: select an icon from a library of icons, icons can be filtered by different category. Additionally icons can be imported into Korbyt.
- App Icon Preview: shows how the icon will appear in the Go-To section in the KorbytGo application.
- Cancel: stops the creation of the App and returns back to the Apps page.
- Save: all of the information entered is saved.
Note: App Type, App Color, and App Name are required before saving.
- Begin setting up setting up the App based on the App Type that previously selected
- Select the Audience(s).
- Select the content.
- Organize the Apps layout by dragging and dropping icons to change the order.
- Click Save to complete the App.